Reading Time: 3 minutes
Fact: Many chronic illnesses like fatigue, arthritis, asthma and type 2 diabetes are directly related to poor nutrition.
Are you ready to restore or optimize your health? Or maybe you’ve already started getting healthy but hit a plateau?
Either way, my coaching programs are designed to help you reach your unique health goals. Yes, you can and DESERVE to be the healthiest version of yourself! Don’t wait another day to begin your journey!!
Take a look below and choose the coaching option that best fits your life.
Free Intro Call
With this service, we have a 30 minute phone call. We’ll get to know each other, we’ll:
- Discuss your personal health needs,
- Discover your goals,
- Set your intentions for working with me, and
- Figure out how I can best help you achieve your personal wellness goals to make healthy living second nature.
QuickStart is a 2-hour consultation for women who want a jump-start on how to design their healthy lifestyle. This service includes:
1. Discussion of your physical health needs;
2. Simple tips for supporting your mental, emotional, and spiritual health needs;
3. Setting goals that nourishes your mind, body and spirit;
4. Easy tips and suggestions for making your goals a reality;
5. A follow-up email report, handouts and supplies to ensure your success.
*Also available over the phone or Skype if face-to-face meeting is not an option due to distance or scheduling.
5-Day Food Healing Challenge:
Challenges are normally hard, but this one is not. When you sign up, you’ll get five smoothies to add to your existing lifestyle. Adding healthier food options should be fun and this “challenge” embodies that. Here’s what else you’ll get:
1. A 30-minute phone call to discuss what kind of results you want to see,
2. Follow-up email with 5 smoothie recipes to be added into your life.
3. Worksheets to track your goals and measure your progress.
Cuisine Correction Course (28 days):
This program is for women who are determined to make noticeable changes in their health and body. This gets you started on your wellness journey without feeling overwhelmed! In this package, you’ll get:
- A 20-minute initial consultation where we’ll determine what your goals are and develop a plan to make them your reality,
- Getting started checklist. Don’t struggle when to implement what,
- Measurement worksheets. Feeling changes is good. Writing them down and seeing them every day feels AMAZING!,
- Goal-setting worksheets. Set up action steps to avoid overwhelm and reach your goals faster,
- Customized meal plans and recipes based on your lifestyle,
- Dining out swap guide. Getting healthy doesn’t mean sacrificing. Learn how to go out and celebrate without backtracking on current wins, and
- Weekly check-ins to hear your progress and be accountable.
3-Month Health Renewal Program:
In this special 12-week program I’ll show you how easy it truly is to reclaim your health. In this package you will get 1-on-1 coaching with:
- An introductory 90-minute coaching session. The first 60 minutes, we will go over your personal health history and create a detailed plan to meet whatever goals you have in mind and the last 30 minutes, we’ll discuss what you want to be eating during the challenge.
- A follow up email with a PDF of your individualized plan plus a bonus PDF of recipes that allow you to keep eating what you love but with new healthy twists,
- Weekly 15-minute coaching calls where we’ll discuss what is happening in your life and how you can take small steps to keep making positive progress,
- Detailed handouts that will show you how to set up your home, specifically your kitchen, to insure your success,
- Worksheets to help you sort out the external circumstances (career/friends/family/physical activity) that could cause you to become stressed and get off track,
- Access to a private Facebook group for other clients to talk about your successes and any issues that you need help with and don’t want to wait until your next coaching call.
At the end of your coaching sessions, I will mail you a printed book of EVERYTHING we covered in our time together. You’ll get your health history (with notes), my notes on your progress, and all of the recipes that I sent you at the beginning of the challenge.